We reserves the right to change or modify these Terms (including our policies which are incorporated into these Terms) at any time. You are strongly recommended to read these Terms regularly. You will be deemed to have agreed to the amended Terms by your continued use of the Platforms following the date on which the amended Terms are posted.
Through our platform both Parties (ColourCloset & Vendor) acknowledge that they have the sufficient legal capacity to enter into and be bound by the agreement.
- COLOURCLOSET is an electronic commerce company, offering and providing services of online selling, purchasing and marketing of your different products, brands, items and services through its website(s) colourcloset.com, as an e-marketplace whereby various vendors will be offered to set up their virtual outlets for marketing, selling and/or purchasing different products, brands, items and services (“products”).
- The Vendor is interested in working with COLOURCLOSET in availing e-marketplace facilities being offered by COLOURCLOSET.
- The Vendor shall grant to COLOURCLOSET right to promote Vendor’s product during the term of this agreement.
- In case of products having expiry date, the Vendor will ensure that availability of all the said products on COLOURCLOSET website will be managed and the most recently manufactured products will be supplied to COLOURCLOSET having maximum life period.
- Upon the request of COLOURCLOSET vendor shall provide to COLOURCLOSET complete product specifications, images and other detail as per brand guidelines for the purpose of cataloging, articles, advice, tips, or FAQ’s useful for COLOURCLOSET in connection with promotion/sale of the products (the vendor content).
- The vendor content shall be provided in formats and electronic files as reasonably requested by COLOURCLOSET.
- COLOURCLOSET may also produce creative works for the products independently, without any reliance on the Vendor, in which case the intellectual property rights of such creative works shall strictly be owned by COLOURCLOSET, and shall not be used by vendor in any manner whatsoever. If the vendor wishes to use any creative work generated by COLOURCLOSET, it shall do so only with the prior written consent of COLOURCLOSET E – com, signed by Head of Marketing COLOURCLOSET wherein it shall state the product’s SKU# the vendor wishes to use the creative works of.
- COLOURCLOSET will use the vendor logo at all material where it intends to promote vendor product.
- Vendor shall assist COLOURCLOSET in connection with any revisions to the Vendor Content for posting on COLOURCLOSET. Further the revision or variations in the specifications of the products shall also be communicated to COLOURCLOSET for at least 24-48 hours in advance for updating them at www.colourcloset.com
- The Vendor shall ensure that any product being sold on COLOURCLOSET website(s) will be available in stock and shall be liable to provide a complete inventory /stock report at least on a weekly basis or more frequently, as per the mutual understanding of the parties. If a product listed on the website(s) runs out of stock for any reason, the Vendor shall immediately notify COLOURCLOSET of this occurrence; taking into consideration of pending order(s) if any to be fulfilled.
- The Vendor will be responsible to make stock available on the same day as order received. Pick up from the vendor will be between 11.00am and 7.00pm or as agreed with vendor, where vendor will have the individual shipment ready with address labels pasted on the packing. In case the customer refuses to receive the goods due to late delivery from vendor to ColourCloset, the vendor will be responsible to take the return of the same.
- In case of acceptance of returns due to late delivery from vendor & returned by customer, returned by customer due to change of buying decision, defective product or any other as determined by COLOURCLOSET, COLOURCLOSET shall allow its customers to return the ordered Products, and that have been shipped back to COLOURCLOSET fulfillment center within (30) days of the original order receipt by the Customer. COLOURCLOSET shall settle all accounts for the returned Products with both Vendor and Customer deducted the delivery charges, if paid, with the Customer receiving a full refund and the Vendor and Agent receiving no payment for the negated order. If COLOURCLOSET has already paid Vendor its share of the returned order on or before returns made by the customer(s), COLOURCLOSET will deduct this share from the Vendor’s next invoice.
- Vendor will accept a return if COLOURCLOSET determines that the item was significantly different from what was described in the product information provided.
- Valid return from customer if delivered Product is damaged (physically destroyed or broken) / defective (dead on arrival)
- The conditions under which cancellation & replacement will be allowed are:
- The wrong product was sent by the merchant.
- The product is defective.
- The product was damaged in shipping.
- The item was not delivered on the agreed time.
- COLOURCLOSET will collect all payments from buyers/consumers on behalf of the Vendor, which will be transferred, after processing and deduction of COLOURCLOSET commission/facilitation charges and also the applicable taxes and levies as per law and regulations, to the pre-defined bank accounts or through cross-cheque.
- COLOURCLOSET will pay the products’ price to the Vendor after purchasing of the said products after processing and deduction of applicable taxes and levies as per law and regulations, to the pre-defined bank accounts or through cross-cheque.
- It is agreed between the Parties that COLOURCLOSET will not charge the transportation / delivery charges to the vendors as determined by COLOURCLOSET.
- Upon delivery of each product, COLOURCLOSET shall also conduct an inspection of the products packaging and seal to verify that it has not been tampered within transit from the Vendor’s location to COLOURCLOSET premises. COLOURCLOSET shall only accept the said product if it passes the inspection, otherwise the product shall be returned back to the Vendor within twelve (12) working days.
- COLOURCLOSET will collect all payments i.e. products or service price from the customer on behalf of Vendor and courier charges and Vendor will submit invoices on 15 days’ cycle-basis.
- Invoice for 1st – 15th of the month will be generated on 31st of the month COLOURCLOSET will pay the total net amount within 7 working days.
- 16th – 31st of the month will be generated on 15th of next month COLOURCLOSET will pay the total net amount within 7 working days.
- Payment will be made after deducting service charges, taxes, duties either through cheque or direct fund transfer as per agreed terms.
With great pleasure, ColourCloset is proud to announce that delivery in other cities and countries is now available, thanks to the love and support of you all!
We aim to promote customer’s satisfaction and hence this is our utmost priority. Below are the shipping and delivery procedures that we offer across UAE. These standard options may change as we strive to improve your online shopping experience with us.
- ColourCloset in partnership with our couriers wants to make sure that our customers are happy. We are strongly committed to deliver within the defined time frame. However, there are times that you may experience short delay in receiving your shipment due to customs clearance, force majeure or if they are not able to contact you in time of delivery.
- If you wish to change the address before the shipping process, our operation team will be happy to assist you.
- ColourCloset will NOT deal or provide any services or products to any of OFAC (Office of Foreign Assets Control) sanctions countries in accordance with the law of UAE.
- We accept bulk orders; however we are unable to shoulder the shipping cost. For bulk orders, you may contact our Customer Care Team at 0311-2746567 to confirm the shipping cost as it may vary depending on the weight or measurement (whichever is higher). In our end, once we receive a bulk order, we will email you back with the details of the shipping cost prior to processing your order. Once agreed, you will be responsible for accepting the delivery.
Tax liability of each party shall be independent from and non-transferable to each other. All the taxes pertaining to “COLOURCLOSET” shall be borne by “COLOURCLOSET” and all the taxes pertaining to “Vendor” shall be borne by “Vendor” for taxes each party shall indemnify the other.
The parties shall perform all of their duties under this AGREEMENT as an independent contractor. Nothing in this AGREEMENT shall be construed to give either party the power to direct or control the daily activities of the other party, or to constitute the parties as employer and employee, franchisor and franchisee, partners, joint ventures, co-owners, or otherwise as participants in a joint undertaking.
Either Party may terminate this Agreement with immediate effect by giving written notice of termination to the other Party if the other Party:
- Commits a breach of this Agreement which is capable of remedy, but fails to remedy such breach within 10 days of receipt of a notice in writing from the non-defaulting Party requiring such breach to be remedied.
- Commits a breach of this Agreement and such breach is incapable of remedy; or becomes insolvent or is made the subject of an application for winding up, judicial management or insolvency; or resolves to wind up voluntarily (other than for the purposes of a solvent reconstruction); or has a receiver (or similar functionary) appointed in respect of any of its assets; or ceases or threatens to cease to carry on business or a substantial part thereof; or becomes unable or admits to being unable to pay its debts as they fall due; or a creditor takes possession of all or a substantial part of its business or assets; or stops or suspends payments to creditors; or enters into a composition or arrangement with its creditors generally.
- Commits any act or conducts itself in a manner which, in the first mentioned Party’s reasonable opinion, brings or may bring either or both Parties into disrepute, scandal or ridicule.
- Commits any illegal act.
- COLOURCLOSET shall also be entitled to terminate this Agreement without any reason by giving 30 days advance written notice of termination to the Vendor
This Agreement and its subject matter shall remain confidential between the Parties. Neither Party shall without the other’s prior written consent use any information in any medium whatsoever (including without limitation documents, disks, information stored electronically or transmitted orally) relating to the other’s business or affairs, save as is necessary to enable it to perform this Agreement, or disclose such information to any third party.
ColourCloset shall not be responsible or liable for any product, item, goods etc covered under this Agreement if such product, item, goods etc is found smuggled, contraband, liquor, explosives or any other items/articles prohibited by any law, regulation or statute of any Provincial or Federal Government of Pakistan.
In no event shall ColourCloset or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on ColourCloset website, even if ColourCloset or a ColourCloset authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
ColourCloset may revise these terms of service for its website at any time without notice. By using this website you are agreeing to be bound by the then current version of these terms of service.
- These terms and conditions are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of United Arab Emirates and you irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in that State or location.
- Any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with this website shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of UAE. United Arab of Emirates is our country of domicile.
- Minors under the age of 18 shall are prohibited to register as a User of this website and are not allowed to transact or use the website.
- If you make a payment for our products or services on our website, the details you are asked to submit will be provided directly to our payment provider via a secured connection.
- The cardholder must retain a copy of transaction records and Merchant policies and rules.
- We accept payments online using Visa and MasterCard credit/debit card in AED (or any other agreed currencies).
- The materials on ColourCloset website are provided on an ‘as is’ basis. ColourCloset makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties including, without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights.
- Further, ColourCloset does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its website or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
This agreement should be read as a whole and if any part becomes illegal or cannot be performed the parties mutually agree to replace that clause at the earliest. This agreement supersedes any previous agreement or understanding between the parties.